Learn Differently – Worldwide
You’re bright, talented and have excellent technical skills. The challenge? You’re not moving up as fast as you’d like. Whether it’s because there’s too much competition at your firm or because your résumé doesn’t express your leadership capabilities, a master’s degree from Kettering University shows employers that you are committed to your field and that you have the necessary skills to lead their organization into the future.
Explore our online master’s degree programs.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science Engineering Management
- Master of Science Lean Manufacturing
- Master of Science Operations Management
- Master of Science Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science Supply Chain Management
Why Kettering University Online?
- Our approach to education prepares working professionals for lives of extraordinary leadership by linking transformative experiential learning opportunities to industry-relevant and time-tested online graduate education.
- Students from around the world participate in our innovative online master’s degree programs, and 98% of Kettering University graduates are employed in their fields within six months of graduating from their programs.
- You earn the same respected degree and learn from the same trusted instructors as our campus students; there is no designation between campus and online students on our diplomas and transcripts.
- We're ranked No. 1 in the state of Michigan, No. 10 in the Midwest and No. 14 in the nation for paycheck potential, according to PayScale.com.
Learn more now.
Contact us using the form on this page. We will connect you with a Kettering University Online Enrollment Advisor who can answer your questions about programs, tuition, financial aid and more.
If you are ready to take the next step in your education, you can get started by applying online