- Log on from anywhere, at any time to complete your program.
- Learn from the same renowned instructors and earn the same respected degree as our campus students.
- Show employers that you are committed to your field and that you have the necessary skills to excel.
Kettering University’s relationships with more than 550 industry partners provide insight into the needs of industry and organizations today. These needs translate into course objectives and program outcomes, giving you the opportunity to engage in research for your company and add value to your organization. Through this proven approach, you are inspired to realize your potential and advance your ideas at a university that combines theory and practice better than any institution in the world.
Explore our online master’s degree programs.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science Engineering Management
- Master of Science Lean Manufacturing
- Master of Science Operations Management
- Master of Science Supply Chain Management
How online learning works at Kettering University.
Kettering University Online is the global arm of Kettering University. You learn from the same respected Kettering instructors and earn the same respected degree as our campus students. Each program is 40 credit hours and comprised of 10 courses, which are delivered through a highly collaborative and easy-to-use online course delivery system.
Learn more now.
Contact us using the form on this page or call us at 1.855.418.0198. We will connect you with a Kettering University Online Enrollment Advisor who can answer your questions about programs, tuition, financial aid and more.