- Accredited by the Accredited Council for Business Schools and Programs
- 100% online
- 40 credits, 10 courses
- Time to Completion – Complete the program in as little as a year as a full-time student
- Kettering was ranked the #1 university for career preparation in a nationwide survey conducted by the Wall Street Journal and Times Higher Education.
- Customize your degree with choice of graduate certificates in Global Leadership, Healthcare Management, Operations Management or Supply Chain & Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) as three courses within the program
- Throughout the program there is the opportunity to practically apply what you learn in the classroom. "Learn today-Use tomorrow."
Distinguish yourself with an Engineering Management master’s degree from Kettering University Online. The MSEM program goes beyond the scope of an MBA by combining individuals’ professional engineering knowledge and applying it into a project management context. This degree program delivers the holistic leadership and communication skills needed to manage a high-technology, cross-disciplinary team.
- Engineering managers are responsible for managing projects, people, budgets, R&D and more.
- Solve complex issues relating to best practices in domestic and international business.
- Determine the theoretical valuation of stocks and bonds and the capital markets in which they are traded.
- Explore subjects such as high-tech leadership and communication, change management, lean thinking, HR issues, ethics, and persuasion.
- Understand the strategic role of information systems (IS) and a process-oriented view of the organization and its relationships with suppliers, customers and competitors.
- Evaluate ways organizations implement processes globally using enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply chain management (SCM), customer relationship management (CRM), product lifecycle management (PLM) and social networks to give organizational marketing a cutting edge.
Salary Expectations for Engineering Management Masters Graduates*
- Corporate/Executive Management: $179,929
- VP, Manufacturing/Production: $183,400
- Director, Manufacturing/Production: $137,100
- Engineering Management: $106,400
- R&D/Product Development Management: $110,700
*Industry Week’s 2017 Salary Survey
Learn more now.
Contact us using the form on this page or call us at 1.855.418.0198. We will connect you with a Kettering University Online Enrollment Advisor who can answer your questions about programs, tuition, financial aid and more.
If you are ready to take the next step in your education, you can get started by applying online.