- ACBSP- accredited degree program
- Kettering University Best Colleges' List 2017, U.S. News & World Report
- 100% online
- 48 total credits, 9 required core coureses, plus 3 courses in the Graduate Certificate of your choice
- The program can be completed at your own pace- finish in 18 months or space out your courses to fit your life and schedule
- Customize your MBA through Graduate Certificate courses in Operations Management, Healthcare Management, Global Leadership, or Supply Chain Management and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Elevate your skills and abilities with an MBA from Kettering University Online. Students of the MBA program have the opportunity to learn the skills needed to become effective leaders and aid in making the important decisions that can make their organization successful. Kettering MBA graduates leave academically prepared for a business career and have the perspective and skills that create productive employees and managerial leaders.
Kettering's Online MBA program is perfect for engineers seeking to expand their career opportunities by honing their business acumen. It is also ideal for professionals looking to expand their business knowledge whether they are currently working as operations managers, mid-level managers or for those wanting to enter management positions for the first time.
Learn more now.
Contact us using the form on this page or call us at 1.855.418.0198. We will connect you with a Kettering University Online Enrollment Advisor who can answer your questions about programs, tuition, financial aid and more.
If you are ready to take the next step in your education, you can get started by applying online.