Kettering University Online makes the delivery of academic programs as dynamic and innovative as the programs themselves. Our online course delivery system is designed for busy working professionals, with 24/7 access to course materials from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Transformative Experiential Learning
Learn from experienced and respected instructuors who are in tune with the latest industry advancements. An experiential approach allows students to use the situations and challenges on the job as projects and assignments. "Learn today and use tomorrow!" This provides a value add to your organization.
Top industry rankings and accolades
- 14th nationally and No. 1 in the Midwest and in Michigan in Return on Investment, according to PayScale.com’s 2016 College ROI Report
- Ranked among the best educational values in Michigan by SmartAsset
- 59th nationally in The Economist’s 2015 College Rankings.
- 15th nationally and the Mechanical Engineering program ranked seventh nationally among all non-Ph.D.-granting engineering programs in the 2016 U.S. News and World Report‘Best Colleges’ edition. Kettering was also ranked 23rd among all universities in the Midwest
- 10th in a 2015 CNN Money article ranking the top 10 private universities in the country for return on investment
- 2015 ‘Best in the Midwest’ designation by the Princeton Review
- No. 164 on Business Insider’s 2015 list of the ‘600 Smartest Colleges in America’ list
Graduate in good company.
Kettering University is known as the “West Point of the automobile industry.” We enjoy a rich legacy of groundbreaking research. We’ve inspired world leaders of industry since 1919, and we’ve forged relationships with more than 550 corporate partners around the world. This unique, hands-on partnership model allows our graduates to focus on what global companies want them to know and hit the ground running from day one.
Learn more now.
Contact us using the form on this page or call us at 1.855.418.0198. We will connect you with a Kettering University Online Enrollment Advisor who can answer your questions about programs, tuition, financial aid and more.